This year I am doing Elf On the Shelf for Mason and he is absolutely loving it!! I think I am loving it just as much as him. Mason decided to name his elf Charlie. Mason says Charlie with a British accent. He sounds just like the little boy in the video "Charlie bit my finger." It is too cute! We read the book every night before he goes to bed and my mom also got him the Elf On the Shelf movie. It is very cute. We watched it 6 times in one day when we first got it. It is a must buy if you don't have it already! These are the places Charlie has been so far this year.
Yesterday I was looking on my Timehop and a blog popped up that I shared a year ago (I didn't write it). It was titled "Why I get to hate you." https://noonetellsthetruth.wordpress.com/2015/02/14/why-i-get-to-hate-you/ All of the points in the article were spot on. But the article also made me realize that I am the lucky one. 1) I got to witness all of the firsts. From rolling over to walking, riding a bike, talking, the list goes on and on. Those firsts brought so much joy to me. Mason was actually walking for a month before you ever knew. The only reason you found out was because I finally told you. As a parent you are so proud of your child, I would never want to miss that! 2) When Mason is sad, hurt, or sick who does he call for? Not you. He wants me, or even sometimes he wants his Grandma or Aunt Bree. We have been his caretakers his whole life. We give him comfort, you don't fit in in that category. 3) I am the one who is...







Comments
Post a Comment